Last October we launched the AI Dubbing tool, enabling automatic, end-to-end video translation across 29 languages. Dubbing Studio now lets you take localization further with hands-on control over transcript, translation, timing, and more.
Accessing Dubbing Studio
- Log in and go to Dubbing.
- Follow the standard AI dubbing workflow:
- name your project
- select source and target language
- either upload your file or fetch it directly from a URL
- Tick 'Create a Dubbing Studio project'
When you create a new dubbing project, Dubbing Studio automatically transcribes your content, translates it into the new language, and generates a new audio track in that language. Each speaker’s original voice is isolated and cloned before generating the translation to make sure they sound the same in every language.
Once your project is ready, you can start editing:
- Dub project across 29 languages
- Generate, edit, and re-generate transcripts and translations to improve localization
- Re-generate translated audio segments to adjust delivery style
- Assign audio tracks to select voices
- Adjust voice stability, similarity and style for each audio track
- Adjust timecodes to synchronize dialogue with on-screen action
- Inject audio clips into your sequence
- Isolate voices from selected audio tracks
The automatic dub translated “In a land where the sun scorches the Earth.” to “En una tierra donde el sol quema la tierra.” While it’s correct, it’s awkward to use “tierra” twice, so we may want to change the first instance to “mundo”.
Making this change is as simple as clicking on the dialogue, typing the new word, and then clicking “Generate Audio”.
Each time you re-generate, our model will produce a new and slightly different output.
To change the speaker’s timing, and the length of their dialogue, click and drag the clips to move and resize them.
Adjust voice settings
Click on the gear icon next to a speaker’s name to open more voice options.
Add new languages
When you’re ready to add more languages, hit the “+” icon at the bottom of the editor to open the language drop down.
Dubbing Studio helps you create and bring your content to viewers around the world, while ensuring that your message resonates locally, no matter the language. Get started today and expand your reach. We can't wait to see what you create.