- What is AI Voice Cloning?
- AI voice cloning is a technology that creates synthetic copies of human voices. It analyzes audio recordings to mimic the tone, pitch, and characteristics of a person's voice. At ElevenLabs, we use Voice Cloning for personalized voice solutions, enhancing content creation and engagement. We offer two types of voice cloning: Instant Voice Cloning and Professional Voice Cloning. Instant Voice Cloning is a quick and easy way to clone your voice. In both cases they work best with clean audio files containing a single speaker with no background noise, music or other effects. It works best with a sample of at least 1 minute of audio. Professional Voice Cloning is a more advanced process that requires a minimum of 30 minutes of audio. The result is a voice that is virtually indistinguishable from the real thing.
- How do I create AI voices?
- Get started for free by creating an account. You can then instantly create AI voice audio with our Speech Synthesis tool. To create your own AI voice characters, you can use VoiceLab for instant cloning or creating new characters from scratch.
- How does voice cloning work?
- Voice cloning works by first capturing a person's voice through recordings, which serve as a learning material for the AI. During the analysis phase, the AI examines these voice samples to identify distinctive characteristics like intonation and accent. It utilizes advanced machine learning methods, primarily neural networks, to deeply understand and mimic the nuances of the voice. The AI, once adequately trained, can then synthesize speech that closely resembles the original voice, enabling it to articulate phrases or sentences that were never recorded. This technology has significant applications, ranging from enhancing personalized digital experiences to aiding those with speech impairments, but it also necessitates cautious handling to avoid unethical uses.
- How do I get the best voice cloning quality?
- We recommend using Professional Voice Cloning to create the perfect voice clone. After uploading a minimum of 30 minutes of audio, and verifying that it is your own voice, you will be notified once your voice clone is ready (~4 weeks).
Otherwise, you can use Instant Voice Cloning to create a voice clone immediately. This will work best with no background noise, and a sample of at least 1 minute.
- What languages do you support?
New languages are to be added sequentially.
- What is the difference between Instant and Professional Voice Cloning?
Instant Voice Cloning is a quick and easy way to clone your voice. In both cases they work best with clean
audio files containing a single speaker with no background noise, music or other effects. It works best with a sample of at least 1 minute of audio. Professional Voice Cloning is a more advanced process that
requires a minimum of 30 minutes of audio. The result is a voice that is virtually indistinguishable from the real thing.
- Can I clone anybody's voice?
Yes, as long as you have their consent. For Professional Voice Cloning, we have integrated security measures to make sure you can only clone your own voice. Unless you share it, your voice belongs and is available only to you.
- How long does it take to clone a voice?
Instant Voice Cloning only requires a few minutes of audio and is available immediately. Professional Voice Cloning requires a minimum of 30 minutes of audio and is available after monthly fine-tuning, however the quality is superior.
- Does voice cloning preserve the accent?
Yes, the accent is preserved. You can also clone your voice in one language and use it to generate speech in another.
- How much does voice cloning cost?
You can clone your voice for as little as $1 online instantly.
- What is needed to clone a voice?
We can clone voices with as little as a few seconds of audio. However, the more audio you provide, the better the quality of the voice clone.